A whole new approach to women’s intimate health. The procedure provides the shortest non-invasive radiofrequency treatment available for female intimate parts.
This procedure is a great treatment for women who are suffering from stress incontinence, struggle with the appearance of their vagina and the surrounding area, or those who are looking for non-surgical improvement of their intimate health. Utilising Ultrasound and Radiofrequency, this safe and comfortable treatment can be used to treat both the internal and external vaginal tissues.
A Typical Session
The fastest radio frequency treatment available
Volumetric heating for safer, more comfortable treatment
Non-invasive, no downtime.
How it works
Common Treatment Effects
- Tightening of the vaginal opening and vaginal canal
- Tightening of the perineum
- Increased blood flow to the clitoris, improving its sensitivity
- Increased sexual satisfaction
- Decrease in stress incontinence and strengthening of the vaginal muscles
Who would benefit?
- Preconception females for improved intimate health and chances of fertility
- Postpartum mothers for vaginal tightening
- Menopause treatment of vaginal dryness & laxity
- Females with intimate discomfort
Orchard Clinic is a specialised centre combining advanced medical technology and physical conditioning to help clients achieve healthy, pain-free lifestyles.