Our Floorwork programme specialises in rehabilitation for conditions such as Diastasis Recti, Pelvic Floor Disorders, Postural Instability and Pre/Post Natal and Pre/Post menopausal conditions.
Pelvic Floor Floorwork
Focuses on the pelvic floor muscles which are responsible for a variety of functions. These muscles support the pelvic organs, assist in bowel and bladder control, and contribute to sexual function and satisfaction.
Our programme is specially tailored to the needs of patients with pelvic floor or chronic pain concerns, by addressing the unique challenges that present in the later stages of the rehabilitation process.
Who would benefit?
- Anyone with incontinence
- Mild Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Preconception preparation
- Postnatal or Postpartum Care
- Menopause Care
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
Clinical Yoga & Pilates
Clinical Yoga & Pilates is often recommended as a form of active rehabilitation and injury prevention solution to restore full range of movement and improve performance.
Focusing on strengthening the deep postural muscles of the abdomen and spine, patients will improve their overall core stability and posture. Clinical Yoga & Pilates is suitable for everyone from those with sedentary lifestyles to high performing athletes. The low impact and fully guided session is a safe and effective method to exercise.
Combining the use of body science with balance and resistance equipment, Orchard Clinic promotes better body awareness, postural alignment, core stability, and breathing techniques.
Who would benefit?
- General or specific musculoskeletal pain or tightness
- Sports enthusiasts who require regular stretching and injury prevention
- Chronic conditions such as back, shoulder, hip pain
- Stress related conditions requiring physical therapy for relaxation
- Anyone who prefers one-to-one, fully guided and safe exercises
Orchard Clinic is a specialised centre for Postnatal and Postpartum conditions, helping clients achieve healthy and pain-free lifestyles.