Clinical Yoga & Pilates
Clinical Yoga & Pilates is often recommended as a form of active rehabilitation and injury prevention solution to restore full range of movement and improve performance.
Focusing on strengthening the deep postural muscles of the abdomen and spine, patients will improve their overall core stability and posture. Clinical Yoga & Pilates is suitable for everyone from those with sedentary lifestyles to high performing athletes. The low impact and fully guided session is a safe and effective method to exercise.
Combining the use of body science with balance and resistance equipment, Orchard Clinic promotes better body awareness, postural alignment, core stability, and breathing techniques.
Who would benefit?
- General or specific musculoskeletal pain or tightness
- Sports enthusiasts who require regular stretching and injury prevention
- Chronic conditions such as back, shoulder, hip pain
- Stress related conditions requiring physical therapy for relaxation
- Anyone who prefers one-to-one, fully guided and safe exercises
Orchard Clinic is a specialised centre combining advanced medical technology and physical conditioning to help clients achieve healthy, pain-free lifestyles.