- How many times should you urinate in a day?
- Why you need to exercise your pelvic floor
- Why do some women still look pregnant after childbirth?
- 3 steps to locate your pelvic floor
- How your pelvic floor muscles affect sex
- Why you shouldn’t use adult diapers
- What are the different types of urinary incontinence?
- 5 things that happen to your body after childbirth
- Do you have parents with weak bladder control? Here’s how you can help
- How to stay active during your pregnancy
- 5 treatments for Mother’s Day
- 15 ways to beat stomach bloating
- Constipation: when is it a bigger cause of concern?
- 5 things you need to do before your baby arrives
- How to tone & sculpt the Mummy Tummy (Diastasis Recti Q&A)
- Should I bind my tummy after childbirth? All about Belly Binding, Postpartum Girdles & Corset
- What you need to know about Vaginal Laxity
- A Healthier Mommy is a Healthier Child
- Mummy Muscles: How to Regain Strength after Pregnancy
- Navigating The Post-Pregnancy Season
- Menopause 101
- Rebuilding your Core from the Inside Out
Orchard Clinic is a new treatment concept offering a unique method that provides high-quality conservative solutions for women’s postpartum body recovery.
As a postpartum assessment centre, we offer a full assessment for common conditions after childbirth.
302 Orchard Road
Tong Building #09-01A
18 Jalan Masjid
Kembangan Plaza, #B1-07
Coming soon in 2021
Tel: 65 6235 4560
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday||9am to 6pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday||9am to 8pm|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed|