Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Pelvic organ prolapse can be caused by:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Pregnancy or childbirth
- Repetitive heavy lifting
- Chronic cough
Common symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse include:
- A heaviness in your vagina or rectum
- A bulge in the vagina that you can see or feel
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Groin or lower back pain
- Difficulty peeing or passing stool
- Frequent urinary tract infections
Mild cases of pelvic organ prolapse can be managed with non-surgical treatment:
High intensity electromagnetic energy to treat Incontinence and Diastasis Recti.
EXILIS Ultra Femme 360 to tighten the inner vaginal canal walls and firm up the labia.
One-to-one exercises for muscle stretching and strengthening customised to the individual.
Orchard Clinic is a specialised centre for Postnatal and Postpartum conditions, helping clients achieve healthy and pain-free lifestyles.